Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bear Market: Simply Soup

I don't know weather to eat it or swim in it!
 
It is just stupid cold here in the White Rose city these days. I don't know about you, dear blog reader, but when the cold weather gets me down I reach for soup. Since I am a really lazy stuffed panda I don't take the time to make my own and I also am not a fan of the sodium packed canned stuff. Luckily for me there is a place to get awesome scratch-made soup in Central Market.

Simply Soup has a huge variety of recipes to warm you on even the coldest day as one look at their menu will show you. When you try any of their soups you can really tell that they are made with skill and care. Everything I have tried from there has been amazing so far. Pair the soup with one of the excellent grilled cheese sandwiches they serve you get one hell of a filling and rewarding lunch.

They aren't just for lunch though, because they also offer pint and quart containers to go. If you don't know what you're making for dinner tonight and you don't feel like going out either you can get some to go like Anthony, Heidi and I do. This week we got the Chicken Noodle you see at the top of this post and paired it with a mixed greens salad. If you're having people over get a few quarts and have them simmering on the stovetop when your guests arrive. They'll think you did all the hard work and you will have the upper hand on them, and isn't that what friendship is all about?

No matter if you decide to pass it off as your own or you give the credit to Simply Soup one thing is for sure: you'll have a great meal and warm yourself up.


No comments:

Post a Comment