Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bear Market: My Sweet Sins Bakery

Two huge pieces of cake

Today was market day again but my funds were limited and Anthony refused to meet me at the market and Heidi was busy writing while she watched T.J. Hooker reruns. So since I had to fend for myself today I opted to eat lunch at home and just pick up some sweets during my trip to market.

After browsing all the various sweets on offer I opted for a little stand over by the Beaver Street entrance called My Sweet Sins Bakery. I'm really happy I picked them as my evening treat. I got two huge pieces of chocolate cake, one with peanut butter frosting and one with coconut. The cake on both of them was moist and flavorful but the real star of the show was the frostings. The peanut butter was exceptional and unlike most store bought cakes that are barely covered it was also plentiful.

If I could ever convince Anthony to get me a mail order bride from ToysRUs.com or take me to the Teddy Bear whorehouse (build a bear workshop) I would certainly get my wedding cake made by these folks which, according to their card, they do. I give the cake three paws out of four and I'll be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment