Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Now This is What I Call A Combo Meal

There are times when I crave fried chicken and there are times when I crave tacos. Then, there are the troubling times when I want both, but know I shouldn't eat both at the same time. That's where Bair's Fried Chicken steps up their game and becomes my hero. What you see pictured here is their newly christened Loco YoCo Taco and it can really help when you want both but don't want to choose.

I've had a few of them over the last month, although I never did get around to putting in a name suggestion.  No matter what they're called they are awesome. Think about it: You get the best fried chicken in York all wrapped up in a tortilla and smothered in taco fixins. The Loco YoCo makes for an awesome lunch, dinner or even a snack.

So the next time you're downtown stop by the Market do yourself the favor of trying these little bundles of deliciousness. I know you'll thank me when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment